Elite Capital & Co. Limited (London, UK) won 3rd place in the 2014 award for the “Top 10 Most Influential Companies & Business Destinations” List of 2014.
London, UK (AGENCIES) October 22, 2014 — Mr. George Matharu, President and CEO of Elite Capital & Co. Limited (ECC), announced today that the success of being in the New European Economy Magazine’s “Top 10” was the result of enormous effort and teamwork within the company since it was founded in 2012.
The Top 10 Most Influential Companies & Business Destinations list was as follows:
02. Dubai Convention Bureau – Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing – Government of Dubai
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
03. Elite Capital & Co. Limited
(London, United Kingdom)
04. The Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau – Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority – Government of Abu Dhabi
(Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
05. Royal Dutch Shell
(The Hague, Netherlands and London, United Kingdom)
(Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland)
(North Chicago, Illinois, United States)
09. Germany Trade and Invest
10. The Hotel Cascais Miragem Health & Spa
Elite Capital & Co. Limited has been defined in the list of the Top Ten as “a private limited company that provides project related services including management, consultancy and funding, particularly for large infrastructure projects. ECC offers a wealth of experience in banking & financial transactions and has a range of specialized advisory services for private, SME or corporate clients. When required it can also customize and structure products and services to meet the specific needs of clients. It will continue to customize, structure, create and implement funding products and services as the need requires. ECC has made strategic alliances with several organizations and companies which have given it access to international markets in Asia, Africa and Middle East”.
George Matharu, in his statement, praised the support of Dr. Faisal Khazaal, Chairman of the Board of Directors, who boosted the engine of the Elite Capital & Co. Limited over the past two years; “Dr. Khazaal is responsible for the development of the fruitful business strategies with the customers on a local, international and the governmental level by using his relationships and influence that he has gained over time being the Chairman of the parent company Deals Secure Group Holding Company GP. (DSGH) since its founding in 1995”.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited has made strategic alliances with several organizations and companies which have given them access to international markets in Asia, Africa, Middle East and GCC region. This has given ECC a substantial foundation of clients to build on, in addition to access to the markets that are most in need of the products and services they offer. The aim of ECC is to facilitate the commencement and completion of Infrastructure projects, stimulate economy, create employment and combat poverty.
“Our services are suitable for all types of Infrastructure Projects in either Greenfield (Pre Operations Stage) or Brownfield (Operations Stage) including but not limited to Sea Ports, Airports, Railway, Bridges, Roads and Highways, Water and Sanitation Utilities, Energy, Communications, Hospitals, Schools and Social Infrastructure etc. This includes other projects or activities that impact positively on the relevant country’s basic infrastructure including the manufacturing of components used in infrastructure (such as cement and steel) and infrastructure associated with mining and agribusiness”. Mr. George Matharu, President and CEO of Elite Capital & Co. Limited, said.
Projects operations accepted by Elite Capital & Co. Limited can be either BOOT (Build, Own, Operate, Transfer) BOO (Build Own Operate), BOT (Build Own Transfer), BTO (Build, Transfer, Own), BT (Build Transfer), BLT (Build, Lease, Transfer), BRT (Build, Rent, Transfer) or PPP (Public Private Partnership).
ECC’s services depend on four types of “Funding Collateral”.
1. Commercial Bank Instruments; Bank Guarantees, Bonds, Medium Term Notes, or other Bank Debt Instruments issued by banks rated ‘B+’ or better, but this can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
2. Sovereign Guarantee; Elite Capital & Co. Limited is able to facilitate funding for Government and Infrastructure Projects against a Sovereign Guarantee subject to the Sovereign Guarantee being ratified by the relevant authorities and departments, namely the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance in the respective countries. In some cases the Sovereign Guarantee may need to be confirmed by a Commercial Bank.
3. Resource Guarantee; The option is available to fund projects against a Resource Guarantee such as an Oil Guarantee or any other significant and valuable minerals or resources that the country has may also be considered.
4. Promissory Notes; Corporate Promissory Notes endorsed by a commercial bank can be useful if the project has bankable assets that can be used for leverage financing.
Mr. George Matharu concluded his statement by saying “the article in New European Economy magazine would serve to enforce the company’s current business relationships, and help to foster relationships with new or prospective clients”.
— Download copy of the New European Economy’s report —
“Top 10 Most Influential Companies & Business Destinations” List of 2014
— Elite Capital & Co. Limited – Contact Details —
THE UK HEAD OFFICE
Elite Capital & Co. Limited
14 Basil Street
London, SW3 1AJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 7555 327
Facsimile: +44 (0) 203 725 9922