Please take a few moments to send an email and we will contact you within 3 working days.
We do not collect any personal identification data, such as names or contact details, about you unless it is voluntarily provided. However by submitting your information to us.
The information we may collect and process about you includes:
1. information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence;
2. details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
2. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
3. to enable us to improve our services;
4. to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to;
5. for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you using any of the contact details provided. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes unless otherwise agreed with you.
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties except in order to provide you with the information or service which you have requested, or as provided in the following limited circumstance:
1. to third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings or events on our behalf;
2 to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, or for the administration of justice;
3. where such disclosure is necessary in relation to a potential sale or merger of our business.
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You may advise us at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications and information from us. We will then remove your details.
You also have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you have any questions, comments or requests in relation to the information that we hold about you, please email Information Department at Elite Capital & Co. Limited at: email@example.com /or/ 33 St. James Square, London, England, SW1 Y4JS.