Terms and Conditions of dealing with the program
1. The Government Agency or Bank must directly address Elite Capital & Co. and send a request for information about the Government Future Financing 2030 Program to: GFF2030@elite.capital
Note (1) The request from Government Agencies must contain a list of projects that they wish to implement.
Note (2) The e-mail must be sent from the formal email address of the Government Agency or Bank requesting the information. Any requests from unofficial parties will be rejected.
2. Elite Capital & Co. will send the official financial offer to the party that submitted the request.
3. This will result in a video conference between the Elite Capital & Co. team and the Government Agency team at the embassy of the relevant country in London, to discuss the program framework.
4. The Cooperation Protocol will be discussed and signed at the place that the country will later determine to start the process of financing its projects.
Note (1) Banks are exempt from the above points 3 and 4 because they can discuss and sign a Cooperation Protocol that is different from the said Government agreements.
Notice to potential applicants
1. Moderators, intermediaries, and brokers cannot be accepted to deal in the program.
2. Communications from non-official bodies cannot be accepted.
3. Elite Capital & Co. may reject any enquiry at its own discretion, without providing a reason for rejection.
4. This program will be devoted exclusively to governments and rated banks, and the private sector will only be allowed to work through them.
5.The program cannot be in a sanctioned country.
6. Frequently asked questions in this regard (Government Future Financing 2030 Program)
Question (1) : Do Elite Capital & Co. offer commissions?
The rules around Anti Money Laundering and Anti Bribery are very strict, and thus Elite Capital & Co. does not to provide any commissions or gifts. This question is specific to the Government Future Financing 2030 Program ® and is different from Question No. 27 mentioned on the Q&A Page.
Question (2) : Who can sign NDA with Elite Capital & Co. Limited?
Non-Disclosure Agreements are signed between principal companies when exchanging confidential information. These kinds of agreements are not signed with third parties (intermediaries, brokers, agents, mandates, etc) for carrying out introductions to clients. However, Elite Capital & Co. has no objection to signing a special form with third parties to protect their rights, provided that it does not conflict with Question No. 1 above.