Elite Capital & Co. Limited website does not use any cookies to collect your computer or device data. Our site is strictly limited to use Google’s cookies service to obtain information about the way you use and access the site. This information helps us to improve the site and deliver a better and more personalised service when you browse the site. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following cookies are set on our site
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. The Help or Internet Settings function within your browser should tell you how to do this. Please be aware that if you select to restrict cookies you may be unable to access or use certain parts or features of the site.
These cookies are performance cookies which help us to understand how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form on numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors to the site have arrived from and which pages of the site they visit.
To prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics:
Google Analytics Opt-out
We do not collect any personal identification data, such as names or contact details, about you unless it is voluntarily provided. However by submitting your information to us.
The information we may collect and process about you includes:
1. information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence;
2. details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
2. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
3. to enable us to improve our services;
4. to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to;
5. for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you using any of the contact details provided. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes unless otherwise agreed with you.
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties except in order to provide you with the information or service which you have requested, or as provided in the following limited circumstance:
1. to third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings or events on our behalf;
2 to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, or for the administration of justice;
3. where such disclosure is necessary in relation to a potential sale or merger of our business.
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You may advise us at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications and information from us. We will then remove your details.
You also have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you have any questions, comments or requests in relation to the information that we hold about you, please email Information Department at Elite Capital & Co. Limited at: firstname.lastname@example.org /or/ 33 St. James Square, London, England, SW1Y4JS.
The distribution of the content of this site in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. Persons in possession of this information are required to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions. You should not rely on any information contained in this site in making an investment or other decision but should obtain appropriate and specific professional advice in connection therewith. In making an investment decision regarding the Company’s securities, you must rely on your own examination of the Company, including the merits and risks involved in an investment. Nothing contained in this site constitutes or should be construed to constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice. The information contained in this site shall in no way be construed to constitute a recommendation with respect to the purchase or sale of any investment. (ECC Apps.)